Welcome to Jain Recipes!
Today’s Jain Recipe of Cheesy Maggie has been shared by Mamta Solanki of The Jain food Blog
2 Jain Nestle maggie (available at leading stores)
1 cup Water
2 cheese cubes
4 tablespoon Mayonnaise/sweet yogurt (optional)
Oregano (Please check for Jain Oregano, Garlic is there in some)
1. In a bowl, Add equal amount of water and milk.
2. Let the milk and water boil little and grate a 2 cheese cube in the boiling mixture
3. Add Maggie Masala and stir nicely no lumps should be there.
4. Add Maggie noddle (break into a small part and add) and boil for 2 mins and then add Mayonnaise (optional) and allow it to cook for 4-5 mins. Keep stirring with the 1-minute interval
5. Take Maggie noddle in plate garnish with Oregano and chili flakes.
The Jain Cheesy Maggie is ready, do try it & let us know how was it?
Want to Share your Jain Recipe with us like Mamta?
Mail us your Jain Recipe on